Monday, October 15, 2012

Chemo Days

I've had a pretty good last few days to be honest.

My chemo session was pretty uneventful and I'm happy to say my side effects have been minimal.
The main thing that I experienced was nausea and general lack of appetite, things that I used to love to eat now seem to turn my stomach when I think of them, mainly sweet things which I suppose isn't such a bad thing!!

I'm currently laid in bed with my laptop on my knee because I'm working from home today - once again work has been amazing through all of this and have said I can work from home as much as I'd like to and it's going to be a life saver in terms of both my income and my health - I'm still feeling very tired from my chemo session last week.
So I'm all snuggled up against a lovely crisp Autumn day with my work scattered around me having just eaten lunch and taken all my magic pills and I might even have a wee afternoon nap in a bit!

I'm still not used to how much good feeling is coming my way through all of this - I'm humbled and honoured to 'know' so many well meaning people whether in real life or you guys who read this - your kind words and thoughts do not go unnoticed and I'd just like to take the time to say thank you now

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that everything is going according to plan, take care of yourself. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah-You are such an inspiration. You are so positive and that makes such a huge difference. Thank you for sharing and keeping us updated. I am praying for the magic pills to work, for quick healing and to keep your amazing attitude.

    "Be strong and courageous, do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God is with you where ever you are." -Joshua 1:9

    ReplyDelete