Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday Once Again

Hi guys, I can't believe it's Monday again already!!
I hope everyone is ready and raring to go for this week - I certainly am.

My weigh in wasn't great this morning - I'm up two pounds from last week which I'm gutted about but if you read yesterday's post then I'd be lying if I said I thought I deserved to lose!
I'm ready to go this week though - I've got another strength session tonight and Wednesday and I'm starting my 10K training tomorrow night too.
I'm hoping that the mixture of strength (to tone up and a build healthy muscle structure) and running (the best calorie burn I know of) will mean that this week will be my week to shine in the Marathon Weight Loss Challenge!!
The main thing I'm trying to keep in my head too is that even though the end of this challenge is September, and it would be great to lose 13lbs because that would put me just three pounds away from my goal weight, there really is no end date. This routine has to work forever - this isn't a 'diet' it's a lifestyle change and I'm trying something new at the moment and I'm having a few niggles but eventually I'll find what works for me.

I hope everyone else had a great week in the Marathon Weight Loss Challenge or even if you're not part of that then I'd love to hear your stories of weight loss / healthy living.
Let me know how everyone is getting on.

Have a great week - wish me luck in my new department!!

4 comments:

  1. you can DOOOOO IIIIIT.

    (hows that? :-) have a great monday)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha - thank you!! That definitely put a smile on my face on a rainy Monday morning
      Determination is my new middle name :-D
      Have a good one

      Delete
  2. You can do it! Also, you are exactly right - there is no end to this journey. Sure you get to your goal weight, but then the real life journey at a healthy weight begins! That's one thing I've learned after losing 150 pounds. So glad to read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much - I'm absolutely amazed at your weight loss!!
      And I'm so glad you enjoy my blog, sometimes I think I'm waffling to nothing but comments like yours make it worth it and make me push on (she says throwing her gym bag onto her shoulder after a hard day at work)

      Delete