Saturday, June 9, 2012

Today I ran for Snickers

And.....
I'm back!
Yippee!!!
I woke up today and felt great! I think my migraine has passed and my head is back to it's usual crazy self.

I had a very vivid dream last night, not of anything in particular but it had a Snickers bar in it and I woke up craving Snickers sooo much which is crazy because I'm not too much of a fan of them usually.
I knew I had to do something to earn my Snickers so I decided to run to the pool before my swim and I did exactly that!!
Ready for the Run / Pool

Well I ran and walked mainly - I run and walk between alternate bus stops.
Although I had a slight problem - my trousers kept falling down!! My trousers fit me but I don't know what's going on because every time I started running my trousers started to fall down!!
Has anyone else had this problem? I think it's due to the huge size of my arse but I can't be sure.
Does anyone have any suggestions on suitable non fally downy running trousers?

So anyways - I ran to the pool and went for a swim. It all started well, the pool wasn't too busy and it was even cordoned off between family and adult swimming. But then more and more people started coming into the adult section and then it got very crowded. I managed a mile though so it wasn't all bad. I then walked / jogged back to my flat, making a detour along the way to buy my hard earned Snickers bar!!

I couldn't wait long enough to take a photo of it full!!

Soooo worth the 280 calories!!

I'd also like to thank you guys for all your comments recently - I hope to keep you interested and in turn I'm hoping that you guys will help keep me on the straight and narrow on this journey of mine.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi! New reader/follower here. I found your blog from Blog Wobble.

    I definately think you earned that snickers. It makes it all the sweeter and less guilty when you know you've worked for it.

    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nikki thanks for reading my blog - I hope you like it.
      Yeah the Snickers was great - I looked up the calories of it before I went out so I kept checking my Garmin to make sure I'd earned enough to eat it! Totally guilt free!!

      Delete
  2. I was sent here from Blog Wobble too :)
    Good job on earning a treat, that's the way to go :D I prefer the snickers ice cream though, I'm a sucker for that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo I didn't know Snickers Ice Creams existed! I tend to stay away from the ice cream isle in my supermarket you see - I know my own limits!!
      Thanks for coming along - I hope you are having a good weekend.

      Delete
  3. Hi Hannah, I also came over at Blog Wobble's suggestion. Since you have not been blogging for long, I read everything and now I'm caught up with you. The before and now pictures are very impressive. Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment on the photos - The before photo is one that I've previously hidden but when I decided that this time was the last time I would look like that, I thought why not show people (and myself) how far I've come!!
      I hope you enjoy my blog - thanks for the support

      Delete