Thursday, June 21, 2012

The end of an Era

Last night I had my last training session with Tom!
Now it's all up to me.

With my shoulder still not being great we just worked on legs last night which was tough but felt good to still be doing something.

I tried to get a photo of him to put on here but he was a bit camera shy after spending all day training and not feeling the most photogenic!! Ha ha

Seriously though its scary for me to be left to do this alone - I've just got to trust that Tom has instilled in me a work and exercise ethic that will continue. I also have my goals of a 5K, 10K, Half Marathon and Triathlon before I'm 30 to keep me going and I'm hoping these goals will keep me focused!!

One more sleep until the swim - my shoulder is still a problem but I'm pumping myself full of ibuprofen to ease the pain and counteract any swelling there might be - there is nothing that is going to stop me from doing this swim!!

Thank you very much to those of you who have sponsored me, it means a lot that someone I technically don't know will support me and my charity. A big thank you once again.

Have a good Thursday and I hope you have lots of great plans for the weekend - good luck if it's a race day for you too

No comments:

Post a Comment