Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day Two was awesome.... Not!!

Yesterday ended up being not so great - my headache kept coming and materialised in it's full form as a migraine.
After being sick at work I decided to call it a day and head home - I often lose my sight during migraines so I wanted to get the drive home over with while it was still safe to do so - I've been stuck at work with a sightless migraine before and it was horrendous.

Because of that I had to cancel my session with Tom which I was annoyed about but I would have probably vomited all over the gym if I'd gone so for every one's sake it was best not to go. I'm pretty much useless when I've got a migraine too so I wouldn't have been much fun to train.

I was also annoyed because it was mine and my boyfriend Paul's anniversary yesterday and although we hadn't got anything planned, I was intending on suggesting we go out for dinner but that obviously didn't happen either. I got a lovely card and a cuddle from him though so it wasn't all that bad.

Today I'm not much better - I'm in work (being self employed has it's down sides with no sick pay!) but I'm still very dizzy and shaky.
I managed breakfast but haven't had anything since then other than a cup of tea.
I've booked a doctors appointment for this afternoon because the dizziness and nausea is scaring me a little and I need some more migraine medication.
Paul will be happy anyways, he's been at me to go and have a once over for ages especially since trying to lose weight and training all the more, I also have funky blood pressure that drops so much when I stand up I often black out (just in my vision not a complete faint) and that seems to have risen it's ugly head again, it went away for a while and I thought it had sorted itself.

So I'm feeling pretty sorry for myself at the moment - I'm annoyed that I didn't get sick on my already planned days off so I wouldn't be having to take more unpaid time off work but then again I needed those couple of days rest and if I'd been fighting a migraine I probably wouldn't have come back to work refreshed anyways.

How has every one's weekends been? Looking forward to the next one?
Did anyone celebrate the Queen's Jubilee?

I'm still working on my goals list - I'll post it when I'm done.

Have a good one

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you have been feeling bad, I hope you start feeling better real soon. I am so glad you stopped by, your blog is awesome, I cant wait to catch up on all your posts.
    Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - your blog is great too, keep going the way you are and you'll be great, everyone has their up and down days but try and look at it from a wider perspective and see that on the whole you're going in the right direction - you're doing great and I'm sure that will continue!!

      Delete