Thursday, May 10, 2012

Still aching but working hard

Last night at the gym wasn't as bad as I thought it might be.
Tom had me working hard but as soon as I got going my thighs seemed to loosen up a bit and they didn't hurt nearly as much as I thought they would.
I had a minor upset in the form of some air freshener which I'm quite sensitive, borderline allergic, to and the guy at the gym decided to go around spraying it all over the place right at the start of my workout! This led to me getting very wheezy and an itchy face which concerned me slightly but I worked through it and it settled down - I took an antihistamine when I got home too for good measure.

On another note - I had a play with my Garmin watch last night and I think I've figured most of it out and input all my settings in. Can't wait to actually try it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment