Monday, May 7, 2012

About Me

Hi my name is Hannah, I'm 26 and an Engineer living in Glasgow, Scotland.

I have been battling with my weight for years and last October something clicked and I realised I had to do something about it. I joined Weight Watchers and started going to the gym. I have a trainer called Tom who is awesome and up until now I've lost just under three stone which I'm very proud of.
I still want to lose another stone and a half which I'm determined to do but the biggest change I've seen in me is my love for exercise - I never thought I'd say it but I love being active and on the go. I've started running and swimming and would, at some point, like to take part in triathlons.
I've never been a big runner and have surprised myself by being able to run for longer than five minutes and most of all I actually enjoy it!
I've also signed up to swim two miles across a lake in England in a few weeks which I'm trying to train hard for in the pool to try and do it in 1.5 hours.
This has also been a lifestyle choice for me - I love my food, especially cake, and am not prepared to sacrifice that so I know I'm going to have to train hard to be able to eat what I want.

So... That's me and this is my diary and journey on the quest to stop being the fat girl and have my cake and stay thin!

Please feel free to comment / ask me questions

Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

  1. Well now I know a bit about the swim. That's awesome. I do the same thing, work for my treats.
    Off to read a bit more. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie - I hope you enjoy my blog, good work on working for your treats, there's nothing better than a guilt free treat!

      Delete